Welcome to Apache SINGA¶
- Version 1.1.0 is now available, 12 Feb, 2017. Download SINGA v1.1.0
- A tutorial on SINGA V1 will be given at SGInnovate, on 23 March, 2017
- Version 1.0.0 is now available, 9 Sep, 2016. Download SINGA v1.0.0
- SINGA will be presented at REWORK, 21 Oct, 2016.
- SINGA was presented at PyDataSG, 16 Aug, 2016.
- Version 0.3.0 is now available, 20 April, 2016. Download SINGA v0.3.0
- Version 0.2.0 is now available, 14 Jan, 2016. Download SINGA v0.2.0.
- SINGA will be presented at Strata+Hadoop on 2 Dec, 2015
- SINGA was presented at ACM Multimedia Best Paper session and Open Source Software Competition session, 26-30 Oct, 2015 (Slides)
- Version 0.1.0 is now available, 8 Oct, 2015. Download SINGA v0.1.0.
- SINGA was presented at workshop on deep learning held on 16 Sep, 2015
- SINGA was presented at BOSS of VLDB 2015 at Hawaii, 4 Sep, 2015. (slides: overview, basic, advanced)
- SINGA was presented at ADSC/I2R Deep Learning Workshop, 25 Aug, 2015.
- A tutorial on SINGA was given at VLDB summer school at Tsinghua University, 25-31 July, 2015.
- A half day tutorial on SINGA was given at I2R, 29 June, 2015.
- SINGA was presented at DanaC of SIGMOD 2015 at Melbourne, 31 May - 4 June, 2015.
- SINGA has been accepted by Apache Incubator, 17 March, 2015.
- Try SINGA on AWS or via Docker.
- Install SINGA via python wheel files, Debian packages or from source.
- Refer to the Jupyter notebooks for some basic examples and the model zoo page for more examples.
How to contribute¶
- Please subscribe to our development mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you find any issues using SINGA, please report it to the Issue Tracker.
- You can also contact with SINGA committers directly.
More details on contributing to SINGA is described here .
SINGA was initiated by the DB System Group at National University of Singapore in 2014, in collaboration with the database group of Zhejiang University. Please cite the following two papers if you use SINGA in your research:
- Wang, G. Chen, T. T. A. Dinh, B. C. Ooi, K.-L.Tan, J. Gao, and S. Wang. SINGA: putting deep learning in the hands of multimedia users. ACM Multimedia 2015 (BibTex, Slides).
Apache SINGA is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.